Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Comparisons

Lately I've not only been comparing myself to people based on their appearance, but also the thing they're good at. One of my biggest passions is photography and I hope to make a career out of it in the future but recently I've just felt as though my pictures aren't as good as other peoples'. I know there will always be a better photographer than me, but these are people I know from school that also enjoy photography and just do better than me in general. Maybe it's just me because I am the biggest critic of my work, but I feel like I could improve so much and I have to if I want to be successful. I have few pictures that I'm extremely proud of and the others are just mediocre. I'm hoping that once I upgrade to the 60D it will improve the quality of my photos, but I'd really love to take classes to help me. In the mean time, I'm trying to come up with fun ideas for a photography project because I'm sick of just photographing the same cliche things that everyone already expects. I'm occasionally updating my Elizabeth Nyberg Photography page on Facebook and now that the weather is getting nicer, I hope to be updating it a lot more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment