Sunday, June 24, 2012

Long Hair Don't Care

I GOT EXTENSIONS!!! I've wanted long hair for such a long time, but every time I grow my hair out it stops at a certain point and never grows any longer. I researched hair extensions for a good month recently and went back and forth between online companies SO MANY TIMES. YouTube is such a great place to get reviews on products you're unsure of buying because it isn't just a blog post with words that you're supposed to trust, it's a video showing you exactly what you're getting. The first company I found was called HeadKandy. After many hours of researching, I found a lot of bad reviews and a lot of good reviews, but the price was kind of steep for me. HeadKandy was on the top of my list for a while until I found another company called Foxy Locks. Foxy Locks had pretty good reviews and the price was significantly less than HeadKandy but they only had one length to choose from. Earlier in my research I found a website that I never heard of from YouTube but the extensions they were selling were the same price as Foxy Locks and came in a variety of colors and lengths. The website was called Pro Extensions but I didn't do too much research on them until I stumbled across a YouTube review on them while researching the other companies. I decided to look up more YouTube videos and all the reviews I saw were positive. For the price and length choice, I was pretty sold on Pro Extensions. I chose the 20" off black 100% Remy human hair from Pro Extensions and I'm really happy with them. One concern I had from watching a bunch of YouTube videos on them was that they weren't going to be much longer than my real hair, but once I got them they were actually longer than I expected. In the picture above, I have them curled so that takes off about three inches and I feel like they look more natural that way. I'm also thinking about dip dying them turquoise for summer, but I don't want to ruin them. In short, I love these hair extensions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment